Wedge anchors are designed to anchor objects into concrete. They are installed into a pre-drilled hole, then the wedge is expanded by tightening the nut to securely anchor into the concrete. They are not removable after the anchor is expanded.
M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, M20, M24
1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4
- Surface: white zinc, yellow zinc and bright
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel( SS304, SS316)
- Wedge anchor widely used in kinds of solid concrete. Its clip on it is placed on the anchor body in a manner and location that makes the expansion tolerance location critical which allows for the wedge anchor to be used only in a solid base material such as concrete.
- Wedge anchor holding value comes from its expansion against the base material.
- Wedge anchors are manufactured from different materials that are used in different applications. Different types of wedge anchors should be used when they will be installed in different environments. A difference between the different types of wedge anchors is their ability to resist rusting. The zinc plated wedge anchor should be used in a dry environment where no moisture is present. In an environment where moisture is present, the wedge anchor that is hot-dipped galvanized should be considered. The 303 or 304 stainless steel wedge anchor should be installed if it will be submerged in water. In applications where the wedge anchor will be submerged in water and in certain chemicals such as chlorine, the 316 stainless steel wedge anchor should be used.
- Professional manufacturer: All of our bolts are designed and manufactured according to buyers’ specification and performance.
- Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance fasteners lifetime.
- Cost effective: Competitive prices with factory directly supply.
- Customized ideal fasteners: customized services according to the samples and drawings offered.